jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

UDI 2 : ROUTINES



TASK 1 : A DESCRIPTION OF ROUTINES
  

MY FATHER DAILY ROUTINE

What do you usually do on Monday ?  I go to work

Do you  ride a bike on Monday ?  Yes, I do 

What do you made at seven o'clock ?  I wake up 

What time do you brush your teeth ?  I brush my teeth at ten to eight 

What time do you wash your face ?   I wash my face at twenty to eight 

What time do you go to the Gym ?  I go to the Gym at half past five 

What time do you get dressed ?  I get dressed at quarter to eight

What time do you visit your grandparents ?  I visit my grandparents at seven o'clock

What time do you come back from your work ?  I come back from my work at two o'clock

Do you always take a shower ?  Yes , I do 

What time do you watch TV ?  I watch TV at ten o'clock

What time do you dinner ?  I dinner at half past nine 

What time do you eat ?  I eat at half past two 

What time do you go to bed ?  I go to bed at half past eleven 

What time do you return to take the bycicle ?  I return to take the bycicle at half past eight

What time do you lunch ?  I lunch at five o'clock 

What time do you clear the table ?    I clear the table at half past ten 

What time do you come back from the Gym ?  I come back from the Gym athalf past six

What time do you breakfast ?  I breakfast at twenty - five to seven 

What time do you prepare the dinner ?  I prepare the dinner at nine o'clock 


Hello friends!! I'm going to write about my father's daily routine.

My father wakes up at seven o'clock but gets up at half past seven.
Then he has breakfast at twenty - five to seven. After that he always washes his face at twenty  to eight. At quarter to eight he gets dressed . Then he brushes his teeth at ten to eight . Then he goes to work at eight o'clock . At two o'clock he comes back from to work. At half past two he has eats. At five o'clock he has lunch. At half past five he goes to the Gym. At half past six he comes back from the Gym . At seven o'clock he visits his parents. At half past seven he comes back from visiting his parents . At eight o'clock he takes the bycicle . At half past eight he returns (to takes the bycicle) . At nine o'clock he prepares the dinner. At half past nine he has dinner. At ten o'clock he watches TV. At half past ten he clears the table . At eleven o'clock he always takes a shower and finally he goes to bed at half past eleven.

I hope you enjoyed my father's routine. Goodbye !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario