jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

UDI 2 : ROUTINES

TASK 2 : WRITE AN E-MAIL OR LETTER ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ROUTINE

MY DAILY ROUTINE ( E-MAIL )

Dear Rosi,

My name is Marta, I'm 11 years old I live in Torredonjimeno with my parents. I have got one sister. My father's name is Jesús he is 43 years old. My mother's name is Isa and she is 44 years old .

I am a very sporty person. I do gymnastics and I go to my English Academy once a week. In my free time I visit my family and play computer games.

I usually wake up at 7:00 o 'clock in the morning . I get up and dressed, and then I have breakfast. I usually have cereals . After breakfast I go to school at 7:50 am. I get home around 2 :45 . Then I have lunch. I usually have pasta.

In the afternoon, I always do my homework. In my free time I help my mother to clean the flat. I do sport twice a week. I often listen to music and surf the internet. I have dinner at 9:00 in the evening. Before dinner, I always have a shower and watch TV. I always go to my bed at 10 o'clock.
I hope to hear from you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario