lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

UDI 1 : DESCRIPTIONS

TASK 2 : MY BEDROOM


Hello!!, my name is Marta and I'm going to describe my bedroom.

My room is big. My room has a big bed . Next to itʼs, my desk with books, notebook..

Also next to my bed there is a bedside table and a lamp on, it.There is a wardrobe next to the desk.

There are clothes in the wardrobe  There is a chair in the desk. There are cushions on the bed.

There is a rug under the bed.There is a window opposite the wardrobe.

  Next to the wardrobe there is a big clock. Opposite the clock there is a big door.In the door there are three posters of my sister and me.

Next to the posters there is a second window. Next to the window there is a small wardrobe.

 In the wardrobe there are shoes of my mother, father, sister and me. And finally there is a big bathroom.

I hope you liked my description of my bedroom. Goodbye!!❤️

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario